Certified. This 2015 Brilliant Black Crystal Pearlcoat Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4WD is well equipped and includes these features and benefits:
Fresh Oil Change, PA State Inspection.
With a new purchase from Shively Motors you'll receive our 5 Star Peace of Mind Plan which includes, 2 years of lube and filter changes at no charge (Max: 4), lifetime PA state inspections, 3 year loaner vehicle with service, multi-point safety checks included with each service, and Shively's Price assurance.
FCA US Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* Includes First Day Rental, Car Rental Allowance, and Trip Interruption Benefits
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 125 Point Inspection
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Limited Warranty: 3 Month/3,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* If you think anything that looks like an off-roader should be an off-roader – especially if there’s a Jeep badge on the nose – then the 2015 Jeep Cherokee SUV is for you. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and refined V6 engine; smooth and quiet ride; spacious passenger quarters; abundance of available high-end tech features; Trailhawk offers unique off-road capability for the segment. Source: Edmunds
* For 2015, this famed Jeep Cherokee remains full of sophistication, styling and technology. The body of the Cherokee is cutting edge with an appearance that is aerodynamic. It features aggressively angled LED headlights, and a rear tailgate with stunning curves. Even the signature Jeep 7-slotted Grille is a modern refined look, but is still instantly recognizable. Standard on all models, is the impressive 2.4-Liter MultiAir2 Tigershark I4 engine with 184hp, and a 9-Speed Automatic Transmission. The Trailhawk model gives you the 9-Speed Transmission with Jeep Active Drive II, an Off-Road Suspension, and Hill Descent Control. Need extra power? No problem. All models, with the exception of the Sport, give you the option of a 3.2-Liter Pentastar V6, with 271 hp. The Cherokee is available in both Front-Wheel and Four-Wheel Drive Models, with seven trims between them. The interior is stylish and high-end, but with an attitude. Hand-sculpted angles, incredible technology, and high quality materials scream comfort. Experience the feel of the bucket seats that are designed to make all your drives relaxing. Jeep also made sure that its high-tech features like the various Uconnect systems were not only powerful, but easy to use as well. Plus, check out the hidden storage under floorboard in the back cargo area, or in the secret bin within the available fold-flat front passenger seat. Jeep has considered your safety as well with 4-wheel Anti-Lock brakes, Traction Control, and Electronic Roll Mitigation on all models. Plus, Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection, Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and Forward Collision Warning with Crash Mitigation. Source: The Manufacturer Summary